Thursday 10 November 2011

Work In Progress-Digipak-Back of album






This is a few screengrabs of my work in progress for the back of my album. It shows the steps that I took to fade my picture in the middle. I did this by firstly bringing in my photo then rescaling it to the size I desired. After this I added a layer mask, I did this so I could use the gradient tool which I knew would fade the photo out, then it was just a case of getting it right. After getting the effect I wanted, I added in a barcode and began to start on the titles of the songs on the album. I firstly put the songs all around the pentagram but then decided to have them rotated accordingly so that they ran along the lines of the pentagram so that the audience would have to rotate the album to read all the titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment