Monday 7 November 2011

Digipak Work In Progress




This is the work in progress of my front cover. Firstly we took individual pictures with a similar pose, then after uploading them I came across my first difficulty which was that the pictures were the exact same stance. So to overcome this I vertically flipped the photo of myself (in red) so that we appeared back to back.
On the photo on the left I made it black and white before bringing it into the main image, I then aded a filter (posterization) to the image to give us the hazed look you can see. Then I simply used a gradient for the background which was simple but effective. 
The text was 'Bleeding Cowboys' which I downloaded online from a free font website called 1001freefonts.com I found this font to be very fitting to my chosen genre. I then added a wind filter onto it and put an inner shadow through it to give it the two coloured effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment