Friday 11 November 2011

Digipak-Back Of Album Finished



Feedback:
- The red and black used ties in with the colour theme of the front cover, I think it looks really good. I think its realistic and would definitely be believable if I saw it alongside other albums in stores. (18 year old female)

- I love the way the titles of each individual song are placed around the 'pentagram', it's a really unique way of having them instead of the traditional 1. 2. 3. etc (17 year old female)

- This is really realistic, the use of the Warner Bros logo and the websites makes it look like a genuine album. The text, colour and use of the pentagram really help the audience to clearly identify the genre that is rock/metal. The lead singer in the middle of the album is a really good effect, I like how he is faded and you can just about make out his eyes this adds a mysterious effect to the cover which again ties in with the genre. (18 year old male) 

No comments:

Post a Comment